orCall +353 (0) 87 192 1110
Westbond 7372E convertible epoxy-eutectic die bonder with K1200 hot stage, eutectic bond head, and Nikon SMZ660 microscope
- Westbond Model No. 7372E.Â
- This machineÂ includesÂ eutectic tool head (shown in phto)Â
- epoxy head (not shown) add $3250 (new cost)
- Die rotation and radiant heat to the tool are both included.
- Exchange of this head for theÂ epoxy head converts this machine fromÂ eutectic to epoxy die bonding
- Mechanical scrub motion for the bond head, driven by the transfer motor, is programmable in both amplitude and number of repetitions:
- Bonding force is adjustable by a low rate coil spring.Â
- The work platform accommodates a variety of work pieces or different work holders.
- The platform surface is adjustable vertically through a range of 0.625 in., 0.094 above and 0.531 below nominal work elevation, by a single thumbscrew and with Planarity Control, allows for approximately 2 degree variation in any direction by 3 point adjustment.
- Nikon SMZ660 with illuminator