Atomic layer deposition system with load lock
• Any substrate up to 200 mm wafer
• Plasma enhanced ALD available with O2, Ar, and N2 gases
• Thermal ALD with temperatures up to 300°C
• Turbo pump with APC
• The Cambridge NanoTech Fiji F200 series is our most advanced ALD research and development system. The Fiji is a modular high-vacuum ALD system that accommodates a wide range of deposition modes using a flexible system architecture and multiple configurations of precursors and plasma gases. The result is a new generation ALD platform capable of doing thermal as well as plasma-enhanced deposition.
• Cambridge NanoTech has combined its leading ALD expertise with advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics analyses to optimize Fiji F200 ALD reactor, heater and trap geometry. The hyperboloid reactor geometry combined with the paraboloid substrate heater creates a laminar precursor and remote plasma generated radical flow. This type of design that you can only get from knowledgeable ALD experts, optimizes deposition uniformity and minimizes cycle time and precursor use.
• The Fiji 200 comes in several different configurations including Dual Chamber and Load Lock. Each chamber can be configured with up to six heater precursor lines and 5 plasma gas lines, offering the greatest experimental flexibility in a compact footprint.