2007 Lakeshore Cryogenics FWP6 probe station
Contact us for price
Lakeshore Cryogenics FWP6 probe station
Manufacture date 2007
The Model FWP6 is a versatile cryogenicÂ micro-manipulated probe station used for nondestructiveÂ testing of devices on full and partialÂ wafers up to 10.2 cm (4 in) in diameter.Â
The FWP6 is a platform for measurement ofÂ electrical, electro-optical, parametric, high Z,Â DC, RF, and microwave properties of materialsÂ and test devices.
Nanoscale electronics, quantumÂ wires and dots, and semiconductors are typicalÂ materials measured in a FWP6.
A wide selectionÂ of probes, cables, sample holders, and optionsÂ makes it possible to configure the FWP6 to meetÂ specific measurement applications.''
(4) ZN50-551 Stripline Probe Body MountÂ
(4) ZN50R-10-P7 Probe TipÂ
(6) K-085-K-13 Probe CableÂ
(6) GSG-100-40A-551-D Microwave ProbesÂ
(1) PS-RL Ring Lit Sample IlluminationÂ
(1) PS-Z16 Monoscope UpgradeÂ
(1) PS-DPC Automatic Dewer Pressure Controller
(1) Varian PS-V70DP Turbo Pumping System with scroll pump
LakeShore 340 temperature controller
|Model||FWP6 probe station|