Contact us for price
Gasonics 9104 plasma asher (never installed with new control box)
Features and Specifications
Gasonics/IPC 9104 Ash/Etch system
12"(dia) x 20"(D) quartz barrel
soft pumping and purge valving
low particulate design
2ea mass flow gas inputs with VCR fittings
all SS plumbing,
multi channel/single board computer controlled, with floppy storage
ENI OEM 12B 1250W RF Generator
- Wafer Size: 4", 6", 8" capability
- Capacity: 50 8" wafers, 50-75 6" wafers, 100 4" wafers.Â
- Chamber: Quartz, compatible with fluorinated chemistry. 12" diameter x 20" deep. External RF electrodes.
- RF Generator: 1250 watt 13.56 MHz air cooled with automatic impedance matching network. Water cooled optional.
- Process Pressure: Approx. 120 - 2000 mtorr.
- Stainless Steel Plumbing.
- Temperature Monitor: Quartz-coated thermocouple located in the process chamber.
- Display: Color 12.1" touch screen for control and monitoring of process parameters, automatic recipes, or manual plasma treatments.
- Four user specified gases, with 500 sccm Stainless Steel MFCs come standard with an optional 3rd and/or 4th gas channel available.
- Power Requirements: 208 - 240 volts, 3Ã¸, 50/60 Hz 5 wire "wye".
- A NEMA-12 wall mounting enclosure with locking handle contains the AC power control for the asher, power supply, and pump, allows for a single source drop for the complete system.
- CE Certified.